Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Cherry Tomato

Hello everyone,

You probably remember my garden post and I am writing to update everyone on my favorite plant in my garden, the cherry tomato plant.   My tomato plant has grown a lot since my last garden post. 

 There are many types of tomato plants, but out of all of those plant, I choose to plant the cherry tomato, which is my favorite.   I love going to my garden, watering my plant, and then picking my little cherry tomatos.   I have got to gloat that my cherry tomatoes are the best tomatoes I have every tasted in my whole life.   I really enjoy picking my own fruits and vegetables, and I recommend that everyone should try to grow a garden, especially a garden with cherry tomato plants.  




Have you ever tried a cherry tomato?

4 comments:

  1. Dear Alex,

    I was so glad to see a new post from you. Like you, cherry tomatoes are and Sarah's and my favorite vegetable. Congratulations on taking such good care of your garden. Are there any good gardening tips you can give us? What else did you plant?

    Sincerely,
    Victoria (Sarah's mom)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Victoria,

      Some other plants that I planted are: broccoli, cauliflower, corn, strawberries, squash, there is a lot more, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head. A gardening tip that I can give you, is, never forget to water your crops. This is what my sister did, and her garden isn't looking so good anymore. :-)

      Sincerely,
      Alexandra

      Delete
  2. HI Alexandra! My students had a challenge. They had to write about their favorite class blog and student blog. Guess what?? She nominated you. Here is her post: http://kidblog.org/MrsVilas/e09428f8-25a9-4e35-8748-6036e6387575/the-blog-that-i-think-is-the-best/

    Mrs. Vilas
    New Jersey, USA
    http://mrsvilas.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs. Vilas,

      Wow! I can't believe that she chose my blog as her favorite! The challenge in your class sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I was there!

      Sincerely,
      Alexandra

      Delete